Shreeram's Yamaha Virago






September 2011

This isn't a car, either, but I was thrilled to have something black to paint.

My biggest challenge here – besides the small surface – was that the owner wanted recognizable critters on it the motorcycle. Or maybe he assumed that since I'm an "artist," I could just, just do it. Not really. Still, I now know an anole when I see one.

Shreeram wanted them to be specifically Floridian, too, although he agreed to the cobra, for which I'm grateful. I really like that snake!














I like the above photo because it shows how very well I follow the line ...

6 comments:

  1. Yes, thanks for posting and blogging about these art car feats; I loved it, enjoyed it wanted more of it; thank you thank you thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very super cool stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just beginning to wonder, before I got to this post, if you did bikes as well ... when I get mine, I'd love to have you paint it. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. You ought to basically fantastic not to mention solid advice, which means notice autowaschbuerste

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet blog! I found it while searching on Yahoo News. Do you have any tips on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I’ve been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Thanks vape attic olathe

    ReplyDelete